Warszawa, Polska 4 stycznia 2018
- Supporting insurance brokers from Germany in administrative activities.
- Managing and maintaining data.
- Client, contract and other account-related operations on records.
- Investigating and completing any changes as requested by the business.
- Implementing master data change management procedures.
- Participating in ad hoc projects.
- Supporting local team in process migration from abroad.
- Coordination of various projects and team`s initiatives.
- Supporting IProcurement procedures and managing travel administration tasks and expenses when needed.
- Fluent English.
- Very good German (C1 level).
- Around 2-3 years' of work experience (preferably in SSC / BPO or an international work environment).
- Experience in work-flow coordination / acting as Coordinator as a strong asset.
- Knowledge of insurance sector will be an advantage.
- Good command of MS Office (MS Excel).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to build relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders.
- Development within a growing company.
- Flexible working hours, home office.
- Business casual dress code.
- Competitive salary based on employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card).
- Office building in the Warsaw city centre near Rondo Daszyńskiego / M2 line.
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/VTLv8L