Have a dream? You’re at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better – to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You’ll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends – created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun – for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
Implement your ideas into tangible plans,
- discover and learn new cultures,
- work in strongly motivated and cooperative team,
If you combine both strong analytical skills with commercial sense and creativity,
If you have good interpersonal skills and are nature to lead the projects…
You are the person we are looking for!
- Supporting Campaign Planning team in everyday work
- Preparing post-sales analyses and presentations
- Cooperation with other teams Forecasting, Online, Creative Department
What we are looking for:
- Student of 3rd-5th year, preferably Marketing, Management, International Relations, International Business,
- Marketing knowledge,
- Good user experience of Excel (data analysis), PowerPoint and Outlook,
- English – fluent in writing and speaking,
- Good analytical skills is a must.
Candidate should present:
- “can-do” attitude,
- creative and open mind,
- strong organizational skills,
- flexible attitude and strong sense of responsibility,
- team player attitude, detail oriented.
What we offer
Oriflame is a company where you can make a difference. We care about the environment and the people who live in it. With us, you will have the chance to develop personally and professionally, work with a team of passionate people, and positively impact the lives of others.
What is more:
- Full-time paid internship
- Great opportunities for self-development in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Induction training for new employees
- Work with international team of professionals
- Free Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products – keep your body healthy with us
- Free parking place for all human-powered vehicles
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV in English. We screen the applications continuously.
Job title: Marketing Intern for Africa
Reports to: Campaign Planning Supervisor
Employment type: Civil contract
Preferred starting date: ASAP
Application deadline: 26th of June 2017
Location: Warsaw office, Wołoska 22
CV in English