As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients
Innovation matters. With best in class research and predictive analytical tools, Nielsen’s Innovation Practice (BASES) remains at the core of our client’s new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies. In BASES, you will work with industry leading marketers across the globe and see your work come to life. Have you ever wanted to modernize the brand and bottle design for an iconic beer company? How about discovering the next big energy drink? In BASES, you can.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Innovation team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver and the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
What is the Job Purpose?
- Generate polished diagnostic analyses/reports, summarizing BASES conclusions and recommendations in a concise, client-friendly manner
- Support the Client Development team in driving revenue by delivering excellent project work that results in repeat business
What will be your Responsibilities?
- Execute against projects across a variety of clients, meeting agreed upon milestones
- Be accountable for high quality client deliverables in partnership with your Client Consulting team
- Analyze study results to draft reports, and presentations
- Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Develop a strong understanding of successful innovation within the first 6 months of the job (Nielsen BASES Factors for Success…) and apply this understanding to client deliverables
- Handle project related client correspondence as needed
- Participate in client discussions/presentations and work through implications, and recommendations based on the data
- Partner with forecast analysts to provide cohesive stories
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of what drives in-market sales and forecasting theory
- Support Client Development teams on value-add and meta-analysis
- Support special projects and thought leadership initiatives
- Support the development of client training related to consumer demand principles
What will make you successful?
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines independently
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality results
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in-market data to pull together a story
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to execute against projects for a variety of innovation products, and develop a basic working knowledge of consumer and marketing drivers of sales volume
- Ability and willingness to work with and provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Work effectively with forecasting and Client Development teams to execute projects
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in other languages such as German, French or Spanish is a plus
What we offer in return?
- Stable employment in the well established consulting company
- Friendly atmosphere
- Development in the company being the world leader in providing the information about consumers and markets
- Package of medical care and social benefits
CV in Engliish