As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
To assist with the execution of marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written.
- Good analytical & numerical skills, excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in story telling techniques.
- Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment.
- Ability to work within a virtual environment.
- Good teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Minimum working experience and understanding of FMCG industry and market trends, is a plus.
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/4Lkj77