The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement.
MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
SIMPLY PUT: To assist with the execution of marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Provides input for study questionnaires and feedback on client concept board to Project Coordinator staff
- Summarizes data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyzes in-market data
- Analyzes study results to draft reports and presentations
- Reviews data for errors and inconsistencies
- Prepares initial client correspondence
- Attends client meetings and presentations occasionally in person but most often over the phone
- Uses internal tools and data sources
- University degree in Marketing, Economics or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Good analytical & numerical skills, excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in story telling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
- Good teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Minimum working experience and understanding of FMCG industry and market trends, is a plus
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.
CV in english