Annopol 20, Warszawa, Polska 4 czerwca 2018
We’re one of the world’s largest bottlers for The Coca‑Cola Company.
- Actively participate in the RISE programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
- Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
- Take full responsibility with planning and organising activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback
- Actively propose process and business improvements
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
- Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are! You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You’re a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You’re curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
- You have recently graduated from University with up to 2 years of experience or are in your final year of studies about to graduate
- You speak English and are an advanced PC user
- You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organisations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
- You’re ready to take part in a 2 years programme
- Possibility to take part in Management Trainee programme.