L’Oréal Warsaw Plant, polska fabryka L’Oréal, produkuje pełen asortyment szamponów, mleczek do ciała, toników, dezodorantów oraz farb do włosów głównie dla marki Garnier, dbając o bezpieczeństwo, jakość oraz efektywność operacyjną. Zaopatruje cały kontynent, nie tylko rynek polski, zatrudniając prawie 400 osób.
We expect that you succeed in:
- Preparing dashboards, reports and calculations for sales and marketing teams;
- Preparing presentations for commercial meetings;
- Proposing changes that make the Business Intelligence solutions more efficient;
- Implementation and development of modules, tools and applications supporting business processes;
- Reaching the automation and effectiveness of commercial reports;
- Focusing on optimization and performance of the proposed solutions.
We are looking for:
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate relevant conclusions;
- Very good knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables);
- Good command of SAP, SQL, VBA and SSIS packages;
- Good knowledge of Access databases;
- Experience in Emigo program will be an asset;
- Knowledge and ability to use and implement Business Intelligence solutions;
- Understanding of forecasting methods in theory and practice will be an advantage;
- Responsibility, accuracy and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
As the world’s number one, our mission is to bring Beauty to All and we are after some seriously upbeat and talented people to do it together with us. To invent the future of Beauty, we look ahead rather than over our shoulder. Each day, at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. Our teams at L’Oréal seize what is starting, react fast, take risks, try, fail, try better and succeed by going beyond what’s thought possible and help us to reach higher and achieve more. Their talent and creativity lie at the very heart of our company. That’s how we make a difference, how we stay ahead, and how we are the number one.
Aplikuj przez zamieszczony link: https://goo.gl/hm8gnQ