We are a newly established subsidiary of a Greek company at Warsaw.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated part-time Local Support Officer, based in Warsaw, to work closely with staff in Greece, in supporting the activities of the Polish operations.
•Provide support across the business in Poland and Greece.
•Maintain and improve relations with local suppliers and forwarding agents.
•Assist ordering and reviewing suppliers.
•Coordinate and track shipments to headquarters and clients .
•Carry out assessments and ad-hoc local projects.
•Liaison between Polish and Greek Accounting offices.
•Undertake general administrative work and perform other general duties.
- University Degree in Business, Economics or similar studies
- Good written and oral communication and in Polish Angielski
- MS Office and other IT skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work Independently
- Ability and prioritize a diverse workload, often under pressure and without direct supervision
- Workload planning
- Driving License
- Own transport or access to will be a plus
- Previous working experience desirable but not mandatory
- Graduate students are strongly encouraged to apply
- We offer excellent benefits and progression to all our staff.
- Hours of work: 15-20 hours per week – flexible working schedule
- Working pattern: Part-time
CV and Cover Letter