Domaniewska, Warszawa, Polska 17 maja 2019
- Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation and training materials and assist in the development of standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures
- Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
- Provide assistance in the areas of Site Support and project specific assignments
- Responsible for meeting specified service level standards.
- Participate on global and regional project teams.
- Maintain proper asset management according to IQVIA standard in global IT Asset Management tools/systems
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
- Delegate IT support tasks, provide training and advice to more junior team members and end users.
- Perform daily monitoring of systems and troubleshooting.
- Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies.
- Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Project management exposure
- Willingness to improve in personal knowledge as it applies to supporting the company’s objectives
- ITIL3 Foundation certification would be a plus
- Exposure to Macs, iPhones, Android devices and ServiceNow a plus
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; with 1 years’ experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of the telephone and face-to-face communications, which requires accurate communication skills
- Significant use of keyboard involving repetitive motions with fingers
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl and lift up to 20 kg
- Travel may be required
May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation.
- Full-time employment (permanent contract)
- Attractive salary package
- Work within an international environment