QLOC S.A. is recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, but we’re more than just a bunch of cross-platform developers. Our team includes over 450 specialists specializing in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization.
- Evaluating the linguistic quality of their native language versions of PC and console video games,
- Creating defect reports,
- Proposing solutions for linguistic defects.
- Good level of English language proficiency,
- Experience with computer and/or console games,
- Perfect fluency in the native language (European), including grammar, spelling, and style,
- Communicative skills – the ability to describe problems clearly and briefly,
- Ability to work in a group,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- MS Office suite familiarization,
- The candidate must be over 18 years old.
- Linguistic studies or studies in humanities,
- Computer entertainment discernment,
- Experience with hardware and products for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, iOS, Android, Mac,
- Experience on a similar position.
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural environment,
- Everyday contact with newest technologies,
- Work with some of the most recognizable titles,
- Polish classes,
- Great coffee and fresh fruits in the office,
- Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.