QLOC S.A. is a rapidly developing company in videogames branch, which provides a service of testing, localizing and porting of the games. We work on all of the popular gaming platforms (in ex. PC, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Mac, iOS, Android). Up to this point, we successfully accomplished above 2000 projects for client all over the world.
Currently we are looking for the language specialists to work in our office in Warsaw, on a position of:
ARABIC │ CHINESE │ GERMAN │ FRENCH │ ITALIAN │ SPANISH │ ENGLISH
Linguistic video game testers
Workplace: Warsaw, Poland
Reference Number: QAL
THE PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Testing and evaluating the linguistic quality of video games (linguistic testing),
- Creating bug reports,
- Proposing solutions to linguistic issues.
- Fluent English,
- Experience in PC or console games,
- Extensive knowledge of grammar, orthography and stylistics (linguistic testing) of their mother tongue,
- Strong communication skills,
- An eye for detail,
- Ability to work in a team and under time pressure,
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Secondary or higher education.
- A degree in linguistics,
- General knowledge of gaming industry,
- Experience on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One,
- Experience on a similar position would be an advantage.
- Basic & advanced training, as well as the ability for newcomers to develop their skills in the video game localization industry,
- A young, dynamic, and diversified international working environment,
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies used in the video game industry,
- Interesting job in a young and diverse team,
- Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies.
The position will be based in our office in Warsaw, Poland. Should you be interested and meet our requirements, please send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your name, surname and “QAL” reference code in the e-mail Subject field. Please include the following statement:
“I hereby authorize QLOC S.A. to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”
CV + Cover Letter written in English