Are you ready to start a career in the UK? If you are a veterinarian who wants to start a career in an economically developed country, read the announcement below!
We have direct partnership with the largest veterinary companies and clinics in the UK in areas such as:
- Meat hygiene inspectors – Experience not required!
- TB Tester
- Official veterinarians for the slaughterhouse
- Certification of export meat
- Veterinary for small animals
We have a wide range of skills and specialist knowledge in the veterinary field. We will help you in the recruitment process, we will also increase your chances of admission. We will help you with:
- Write a CV if necessary
- RCVS Registration (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons)
- In completing all the documentation needed for the application
- We will give you accommodation in the United Kingdom
- Help you make the best decision to build your career
By working directly with key people, we will provide you with access to real career opportunities!
The companies with whom we cooperate have a wide range of skills and specialist knowledge. It employs over 500 people and ensures compliance with the majority of skills requirements in the team. We have the best statistics on the retention of employees in the industry and it is a testimony of loyalty and gassing that we create. Many key employees are recognized as industry leaders and have direct contact with key decision makers in Europe and beyond. The company’s strength lies in the basic skills and competences of employees and the management team.
As a meat hygiene inspector, we offer theoretical and practical training, thanks to which experience is not needed. Your salary starts from the first day together with the first 4 weeks of training. In addition to remuneration, free transport and accommodation are provided during the training. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in various fields (mainly red meat) and work in a team of Veterinary Physicians. Also during this period you will get used to living in the UK, will be assisted in opening a bank account, completing all documentation needed to work in the UK and registration at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS). The position of the inspector for meat hygiene includes:
- 148 guaranteed working hours per month • Additional information
- A company car (not a van type)
- Business Mobile phone
- Ability to become an official veterinarian for the first 3 months
- Long-term contract
Salary from £ 20,000 to £ 60,000 per year (reviews on experience and position).
All applications are 100% confidential