J.P. Morgan is a leading financial services firm. Our business spans over 100 countries around the world, with staff located across the globe to support the firm’s growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to be growing our footprint of strategic hubs by opening a new Global Corporate Center in Warsaw, Poland.
- Your future responsibilities:
- Handling, maintenance and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Meet firm wide quality standards
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
Your ideal profile:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree graduates or part-time students ready and available to take up full time employment
- English language skills – fluent written and verbal communication
- European languages – Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian – as well as Arabic highly desirable
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Detail orientation, analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities necessary to work effectively with colleagues and management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
We offer unique insight into J.P. Morgan’s KYC operation function and the opportunity to work in partnership with our top-tier professionals.
We are looking for students and graduates who are interested in a challenging new opportunity where you shall be able to utilise and develop your analytical and investigative skills.
We will provide all necessary training and support so you can quickly learn how to use your creativity to analyse data to solve complex problems.