Wołoska 24, Warszawa, Polska 28 sierpnia 2017
- Supporting customers via phone and email in English (technical support line of one of the biggest printer producers in the world);
- Troubleshooting and reporting technical issues;
- Supporting customers regarding computers and printers configurations;
- Working with other members of the team to proactively resolve issues;
- At least high school degree;
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills (Native or near Native Speaker level);
- IT interests are most welcome;
- Relevant contact center work experience is desirable but not essential;
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Contract of Employment and benefit package;
- Training & Development focus;
- Stable working hours Monday – Friday 10:00- 18:00 or 10:30-18:30;
- Multicultural work environment;
- Strong team spirit and friendly working atmosphere.