Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer’s 20,000 employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
Global Benefits Management Center of Excellence (GBM CoE) team provides support to benefits consultants based in various Mercer locations worldwide. The GBM Administration Junior Specialist position has been created to work with other GBM teams to service Mercer’s clients; its role is to coordinate certain activities currently performed by consultants in the GBM teams in other Mercer locations.
As a GBM Administration Junior Specialist you will have an opportunity to:
- Learn about benefits around the world;
- Develop your communication skills in a multicultural environment;
- Work with colleagues globally.
- Fluent English speakers;
- University degree or last years’ students;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Proficiency in MS Office and general computer literacy;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships in a virtual environment;
- Previous work experience would be appreciated but is not required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of another European language (preferably Spanish, Portuguese, French) would be an advantage.
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves;
- Competitive salary based on employment contract;
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, savings plan, lunch card, language courses);
A-class office building facilities close to Plac Zawiszy.
Please include the following statement: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w dokumencie CV zarówno na potrzeby prowadzonej rekrutacji jak również po jej zakończeniu. Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na pozostawienie przekazanego dokumentu CV przez pracodawcę oraz przetwarzania moich danych osobowych w celu tworzenia i prowadzenia elektronicznej bazy danych co umożliwi wykorzystanie moich danych osobowych w kolejnych procesach rekrutacyjnych zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. ( Dz. U z 2002 nr 101, poz. 926) .”