You are passionate about technology and ERP systems, are committed and information technology is you second nature? Then you are exactly the right person for Greenyard.
These will be your tasks:
• As an in-house technical consultant you become part of our ICT competence center
• You possess or will gain an in-depth knowledge of the technical aspect of the ERP system (interfaces, EDI, StreamServe, BI)
• You develop, test, document and deliver Greenyard specific improvements and optimizations
• You become a technical expert of the Infor M3 ERP system
• You create technical solutions to further streamline, digitalize and automate both internal business processes as integration with external or 3rd parties
• You work independently with room for your own ideas
• You work closely with our internal specialist at HQ in Belgium and our ERP implementation partner
• For you, cooperation and exchange with a variety of internal experts is natural and enriching
We expect from you:
• You have a bachelor degree in computer science or related field or equivalent by experience
• You have experience with ERP systems including data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting or are eager to learn them
• It’s a big plus if you have experience with Infor M3 ERP but it’s not a prerequisite.
• Experience with software development projects is an advantage
• You have very good methodical and analytical skills and are able to assess technical gaps in designs
• You are constantly evolving and developing and are an absolute team player
• You are willing to travel in Europe and fluent in English.
We offer you:
• A great team with highly motivated and qualified colleagues
• Challenging projects
• A dynamic environment, no unnecessary bureaucracy and hierarchies
• A ‘work hard – play hard’ work environment with exposure to new technologies (fast prototyping, smartglasses, blockchain, …)