a global risk consultancy and corporate intelligence advisory, founded in 2007, exemplifies the highest standards ofcorporate intelligence.
Our work is focused on identifying and combating potential risks to ourclients. Calling upon our network of operatives, and combining sophisticateddetective work with innovative investigative techniques, CEECG provides clientswith the intelligence they need to assess investment opportunities and preparerisk profiles; to answer regulatory concerns, as well as prepare legalproceedings.
Due to further development, CEECG iscurrently looking for a candidate for the position of Junior MarketingAssistant (internship), working full time in the company’s headquarters inWarsaw.
As Junior Marketing Assistant you willbe supporting the marketing team, therefore your role will include thefollowing:
- Client database building
- Providing support for local events and initiatives
- Review and update of online content (social media)
From successful candidates, CEECG seeks thefollowing:
- A team player with good interpersonal skills with easy going and open personality
- Fluency in English (work in international environment)
- Other languages will be looked upon very favourably
- Online research skills
- Strong practical knowledge of MS Office package, Excel in particular
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and performing in a multifunctional role in a team
The successful candidates can expect thefollowing:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic multicultural professional services company
- Daily on-the-job coaching and development support from responsible managers
- Possibility of further development in other departments
- Supportive international team environment
- Three-month long paid internship (based on civil contract) with possibility of further extension
CV in English