We are currently looking for Logistics (Order Handling) Specialists with Dutch language to join our international order management / logistics centre in one of our Divisions (B2B model). The successful candidates will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Handling warranty and return process;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English;
- Advanced level of Dutch;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) – preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply online and send us your CV in English.