Warszawa, Polska 6 czerwca 2017
- Analysis and update of cost (MAP) changes (including comparison of product’s cost from different sources)
- Analysis of product rotation and stock level changes
- Analysis and optimization of Lubs and Special Fuels deliveries to customers via Registered Receivers, fiscal depots
- Searching of new carriers, Registered Receivers, another services (eg. containers cleaning)
- Analysis and proposal of update and optional automation of some reporting to: Energy Market Agency, Intrastat, etc.
- Monitoring of the lubricants market (Price levels; competitors; marketing campaigns; new sales channels – eg lubricants consignment – focus on small and medium garages (target of TDS)).
- Monitoring of TDS prospection – small and medium garage. Monitoring of implementations of new actions and solutions.
- Preparation of the data for transportation tenders and the external warehouse tender
- Monitoring of transport for secondary logistic – domestic and international markets. Price level, new solutions on the market.
- Analysis market of returnable and non-returnable transport pallets. Solutions, costs, operational activities
- New law “Monitoring of road transportation” – analysis of solutions incoming to the market and proposal updates according to the best practices.
- Master degree of logistics with excellent evaluation
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- English at least C1
- fluent Polish
- Russian/ French would be an asset
- Ability to analyse complex logistic flows
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office & SAP – would be an asset)