BSC Real Estate Advisors is a fully independent commercial real estate advisory firm covering the Polish & CEE markets. It is run and owned by its Partners whose careers each span two decades of working with major local and international organisations throughout the region and internationally.
The Company was formed in March 2017 through the merger of the advisory businesses of ‘’Balmain Asset Management’ and ‘Sharman Church’. Balmain Asset Management was established in 2003 as an operating Partner, co-investor and multi-disciplined service provider focusing on European retail and leisure assets. Sharman Church was established in 2012 as an independent practice of Chartered Surveyors focusing on Office Agency, Industrial Agency, Project Management and Capital Markets.
BSC Real Estate Advisory employs over 110 staff and currently provides clients with a complete set of service lines across all commercial property sectors including offices, retail, investment, industrial and, property management. Balmain Asset Management continues to trade as a separate entity continuing its focus on Asset and Investment Management.
We are seeking a young, dynamic and hardworking individual to join our Capital Market team as an Investment Analyst.
Our Capital Markets team offer a comprehensive property acquisition service for investors looking to buy commercial real estate investments or portfolios. Once we understand their strategy we look to identify, evaluate and deliver the most suitable opportunities in the market, regardless of sector. We also advise on opportunistic, value-add, core plus and core assets. We act for a wide variety of institutions, funds and property companies as well as private high net worth individuals and family offices. Capital Markets is the top end of real estate advisory where employees are typically challenged the most and work the hardest; but they are remunerated accordingly.
The role would ideally suit an individual that is very ambitious and looking to work in one of the best teams in the market. The BSC Real Estate Capital Markets team is at the forefront of real estate investment transaction advisory. We are keen to speak to candidates that are in their last year of University or have recently completed an MSc degree. This role may also suit an individual with some experience working in a property company, investment fund or within an international real estate agency.
We anticipate that our investment team will experience significant growth over the coming months
and years. This role offers the candidate an opportunity to be part of an exciting expansion program potentially leading to fast track career growth and promotion. We create the right environment to enable our staff
to prosper, specialise and progress into the market leaders and managers of the future.
- Preparing reports and presentations.
- Drafting investment teasers and memorandums.
- Collecting and analysing research data.
- Financial modelling and cash flow analysis.
- Monitoring the market for business opportunities.
- Assisting with due diligence on acquisitions and disposals.
- Attending meetings and social events.
- All general activities associated with real estate investment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Pro-active, high performance and goal oriented.
- Well presented, reliable and hardworking.
- Able to establishes and maintain effective relationships.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Driving Licence.
- Good spoken and written English.
We will give you:
- Attractive salary plus commission.
- End of year bonus program.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- An experienced leadership and management team.
- Internal and external training program.
- Team building and social events.
Cv in english