Założone w 2002 roku, zlokalizowane w Warszawie i Krakowie, studio CD PROJEKT RED powstało dzięki pasji i miłości do gier. Nasze studio jest drugim domem dla ponad 300 osób z całego świata. Mówimy w wielu językach, ale łączy nas jedna miłość – gry.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled and creative Junior Game Data Analyst to join our studio in Warsaw. The person on this position will prepare game tracking taxonomies and build systematic reports as well as custom pieces. As a Junior Game Data Analyst you will have a chance to work in an environment full of passionate people and cutting-edge technologies. If you are willing to take up the challenge and constantly push yourself to improve- join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Working with internal teams to deliver different analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces.
- Daily report building for key markets.
- Collaboration with dev teams to prepare game tracking taxonomies.
- Day-to-day cooperation with analytics solutions provider.
- Contribution to projections and new models for user acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Building dashboards and custom reporting tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Good knowledge of Excel (VBA is a plus).
- Proven work experience in game analytics.
- Strong knowledge of game-related statistics.
- Ability to process, organize and analyze huge amounts of information – and to present clear conclusions.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques.
- Everlasting passion for games.
- Good knowledge of English language.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting opportunity to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
CV w języku angielskim