Warszawa, Polska 19 października 2017
Main job responsibilities in SSO are:
- Booking / verification of transactions made for investment funds accounts
- Investigation of exceptions and discrepancies
- Contact with market participants to ensure all relevant information are reflected in Citi systems
- Preparation and delivery of reports to Clients or internal teams
If you are a motivated dedicated person who:
- Has a very good command of English (B2)
- Is interested in financial markets and has basic knowledge/orientation in this area
- Has the ability to learn quickly and is willing to acquire new skills
- Knows the basics of MS Office
We will take care of the rest offering you:
- Full time job contract
- International working environment at the office
- Sponsorship of globally recognized certificates in financial industry (Institute of Banking, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment)
- A number of other financial and non-financial benefits (Medicover, MultiSport, private pension plan, life insurance etc.)
- A chance to develop your own career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
- Possibility to work on either day or afternoon shifts, availability of remote work
- Great atmosphere in our offices
- Access to unlimited number of trainings
- If you match our profile, don’t hesitate to click the button below, and let us add momentum to your life!
It is easy – just press apply!
- Remember, the sky is the limit!