We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Finance Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a proactive Junior Finance Specialist, who will help us in daily operations.
How can you grow with us?
• You will have a high level of ownership on your projects,
• You can decide in what direction you want to develop within the company,
• You will have the opportunity to gain experience in working with international clients,
• You’ll be working directly with our CFO, Head of Sales and CEO on a daily basis.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Gathering data necessary for organising our financial processes, improving cash flow, spending and turnover reports,
• Issuing invoices for our clients and contacting them on matters related to debts and payment deadlines,
• Assessing the financial viability of our projects,
• Supporting the internal resource allocation process,
• Researching new sources of funding and preparing related documentation,
• Analysing investment possibilities,
• Being the point of contact with external accounting consultants,
• Assisting our Office Manager in daily activities.
What we’re looking for:
• 1+ year of professional experience in Finance or Operations roles,
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Management or related studies,
• Pro-level Excel skills – pivot tables and macros are second nature to you,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English (C1+),
• Perfect time and task organization – you will be handling many projects at the same time, so you need to be organized,
• Focus on problem-solving and reaching maximum optimization,
• Creativity – there’s always a way to find better solutions,
• Readiness to work in a ’dynamic environment' – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes.
• CIMA, ACCA, CPA or other relevant certificates,
• Interest in managerial accounting, startups and Venture Capital.
• Salary range: PLN 3,500 – 4,500 gross on your preferred type of contract,
• Regular and well-structured performance reviews,
• Private healthcare package,
• Flexible working hours and up to 5 days of remote work per week (if you prefer, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office),
• Best devices (we work on MacBooks),
• Multisport card possibilities,
• Fun, dynamic, start-up environment that guarantees rapid skill development.
Write to us, call us, join us and let’s make some startups grow!
Apply here: https://startup-development-house.breezy.hr/p/c3cf6275eef801-junior-finance-specialist/apply