At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. Male and female programe participants receive an equal and comprehensive compensation.
Junior Finance Specialist for Talent Program in EMEA
The Ingersoll Rand Accelerated Development Program (ADP) is designed to shape our future leaders by offering participants diverse developmental experiences early in their careers.
- As an ADP participant, you will build strong foundations that will prepare you for your career with Ingersoll Rand through various experiences in multiple geographic locations and business units in Europe over 24 months. Placements will typically be in the following countries, however not limited to them: Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, Czech Republic and Belgium.
- We complement rotations in operations and/or integrated supply chain by leadership training and exposure to senior leadership.
- You will develop leadership competencies in an environment that values dramatic growth, operational excellence and leveraging the capabilities of the global enterprise. At the same time we are committed to inspiring and developing those who join us.
- We are looking for people who are customer focused, adaptive to change, innovative and collaborative; people who thrive on challenging learning opportunities.
- We commit to developing your functional skills, as well as helping you to discover your leadership potential.
When you participate in the Finance Track, you will go through three 9-month assignments (in plant cost accounting, financial planning and analysis and audit or corporate finance). These assignments are strategically chosen to ensure continuous learning and personal development.
Though this program, you will develop a solid foundation with skills in key areas including: New Product Costing, General Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, Monthly Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Physical Inventory, Global Internal Audit and Enterprise/Sector Finance projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- A proven successful academic track record
- 1 to 3 years of related internships or work experience, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. A minimum of two examples such as: school club officer, sports team captain, student organization member, etc. or exceptional leadership of work projects
- Good communication skills
- English proficiency, verbal and written. Any other European language is an asset
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly
- Motivation to reach higher levels within the company at an accelerated rate
- High mobility and willingness to relocate to any of our European locations multiple times.
Please note: immigration sponsorship is not available for Talent Program candidates. Applicants for EU based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the EU without the need for current or future sponsorship
- monthly salary
- relocation package support
- 12-18 month contract