Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. Our mission is to provide the most flexible, powerful, scalable, and user-friendly analytics and identity management platforms, offered either on premises or in the cloud.
Develop MicroStrategy Business Intelligence applications including web and mobile,
- Find solutions to problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical troubleshooting abilities,
- Develop relationships with MicroStrategy customers and partners.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree of business or technical field,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Fluent English,
- Practical knowledge of SQL will be a strong plus,
Availability to travel and work abroad.
Work in one of the fastest growing BI companies,
- Work in international locations (be prepared for traveling),
- Ability to participate in world-class learning opportunity– you will obtain well known BI certificate valued by our company and our industry,
Employment agreement with attractive benefit package.
CV in English