If you have the background to match with this unique and exciting career opportunity, please send your CV in English firstname.lastname@example.org with clause:
I hereby consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Recruitment International Consulting Group Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “RICG”) with its registered office at 00-895 Warsaw, ul. Emilii Plater 10/2, 00-669 Warszawa registered by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Business Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000504702, Tax Identification Number [NIP] 525-25-86-019; Statistical Number [REGON] 147234184, for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016a, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation). I further declare that I have been informed of my right to access, correct and update my personal data. I declare that I have been informed that my consent may be revoked at any time.
- supervision over the works of the external architectural office and close cooperation with it in local and foreign projects
- designing, interior design concepts for public utility buildings such as cafes, cinemas, etc.
- experience in designing
- very good knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and Autodesk REVIT
- good knowledge of the Office package
- knowledge of Adobe Suite
- ability to work in a team
- advanced English
- students are welcome (graduate students)
- Employment Contract