METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Visit our website to get to know more about our business: www.mt.com.
- Support in preparing analyses, reports and dashboards for marketing projects (global and international projects),
- Support in territory optimization project (sales analytics),
- Collect and analyze the data from different sources,
- Conduct Market Intelligence research on various strategic topics,
- Provide analytical support in daily tasks for the team.
- Bachelor degree or student in business, marketing or technical area,
- Very good knowledge of Excel is a must,
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must,
- Creativity, initiative, flexibility and a target-oriented approach,
- Analytical curiosity and a structured way of working,
- Availability at least 30h per week.
- Fixed-term contract till the end of the year 2018, with the possibility of permanent employment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, group life insurance, Multi Benefit program, language courses and others),
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Ability to work with the newest technology and solutions,
- Possibility to get to know the tools such as Excel Business Intelligence, Tableau, Mekko Graphics etc.,
- Fruity Wednesdays
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running
- Flexible working hours possible,
- Dedicated Buddy who will walk You into the analytical world 🙂
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected Candidates.
Please include the following statement in your application:
„I agree to the processing by Mettler Toledo sp. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Poleczki 21, my personal data contained in the application for employment for purposes necessary to conduct the current recruitment process and future recruitment processes 1, conducted by Mettler Toledo Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
I declare that I have been informed that:
1) The administrator of personal data is Mettler Toledo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Poleczki 21, and personal data are processed for purposes related to the conduct of current and future recruitment processes up to one year since the statement has been signed (in the case of consent to the processing of personal data also in future recruitment processes).
2) Providing my data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process.
3) I have the right to inspect the content of my personal data, the right to correct it and request its removal.”
CV in English