As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw.
SIMPLY PUT: When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. You will be a part of Innovation team. Nielsen’s Innovation Practice remains at the core of our clients’ new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU
- Liaise with the sales team to compile, review and submit all the necessary documents required for revenue recognition and client invoicing ;
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales team and the Finance team for both processing and question/resolution of challenges on all matters relating to revenue recognition and client invoicing;
- Own tasks required for timely external vendor payment;
- Collaborate with finance team on solving billing complications;
- Upload financial documentation to internal scheduling and billing tool;
- Monitor activity around revenue recognition and invoicing to drive proactive compliance and timely resolution;
- Facilitate and monitor vendor payment;
- Monitor, escalate and request sales team involvement when needed for collection.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferred
- High School diploma (with bookkeeping/accounting experience)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of Google docs a plus)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Problem-solving and process improvement
- Ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate to attain alignment across teams
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities. As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.