Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) is a leading provider of translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the global customer lifecycle. 800 Brands Trust Lionbridge – leaders across industries partner with us to gain global market share. In our Warsaw office we employ more than 500 specialists including Project Managers, Linguists, Engineers, DTP Specialists, Graphics, Web Developers and also subject matter experts, content developers and quality assurance professionals.
Do you love video games? Want to be the first of your friends to get your hands on all the biggest game releases? Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the latest breakthroughs in Virtual and Augmented Reality? Then Lionbridge is the place for you! We work with all the biggest players in the games industry and we are looking for fluent foreign languages speakers to join our team.
You will be:
- testing all the latest and greatest games,
- providing feedback on bugs,
- ensuring the game has been correctly translated,
- joining us for the time of the project duration – up to few months time.
So if you are:
- fluent in Italian, Spanish or French,
- able to comfortably communicate in English,
- experienced as a games tester would be ideal but is not a necessity.
- gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position,
- professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles,
- access to the latest technologies,
- friendly work atmosphere in a creative team,
- an order contract for the project duration – up to couple of months.
If you are interested in our office, please apply on: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5244&company=lionbridgeP&username=