Our SAP & IT competency center (GSO) provides IT services to Deutsche Telekom in Europe – it’s a place full of ambitious people, creative ideas and positive energy.
We’re launching new edition of IT Academy (starting in March), our development program addressed to last year students and graduates. We give the opportunity to learn, develop, gain experience and get the job in our exceptional organization.
If you want to be a part of this group check out this opportunity!
- Are you interested to gain knowledge and experience in IT management (project management, application management, PMO, incident management) area?
- Would you like to work in international environment?
- Are you a student or graduate from economics, management or tech university?
- Could you engage yourself in a full time job?
- Do you think your communication skills are better than some of your colleagues?
- Do you communicate well in English and possibly know some German language (not a must)?
- Are you familiar with Excel, Access and PowerPoint?
- Do you know any IT or business area?
- Are you open for challenges and eager to learn?
Opportunity to gain IT management skills!
- Relevant trainings
- Employment contract
- Flexibility in arranging your working hours
- Constant support, coaching and mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Excellent benefits and inclusive environment
- Challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to participate in strategic projects and to learn from experience project managers, consultants and experts
Do not hesitate and apply today!