WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
Because we have a great international team, work on many challenging and interesting projects,
employ cutting-edge technology and have our own labs to get creative!
Our days are filled with interesting challenges in a diverse, open-minded and unique corporate
culture, based on cutting-edge technologies, amongst others. We are team players, we respect
each other’s ideas and personalities, and believe in integration. Family time is as important to us
as high quality work.
WHAT KIND OF TASKS ARE WAITING FOR YOU?
In an agile team you are developing innovative Apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. You are
an essential part of our projects from the very first scratches until the final implementation of
the new App.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING ALONG?
Ideally your profile looks somewhat like this:
- At least 2 years of professional experiences in iOS development with Objective-C and SWIFT
- Reference applications in iTunes and App Store are a plus
- Experiences in test driven development, Unit Tests, CI and CD
- Broad practical experiences with issue tracking systems like JIRA
- Overview and good knowledge of relevant technologies, frameworks, tools and specific
- Design patterns in iOS development
- Passion for new technologies and complex problem solving
- Experience working in agile teams with agile methodologies
- Very good communication and team player skills
- Zatrudnienie na podstawie Umowy o pracę
- Udział w projekcie długoterminowym
- Atrakcyjną lokalizację miejsca pracy- w samym Centrum!
- Wynagrodzenie: 11 tys. -13.5 tys. zł brutto