Internships in an international environment in the center of Warsaw –
Foundation for Development Beyond Borders and Polish Linguistic Institute are looking for people for a project.
We specialize in comprehensive integration activities for foreigners in Warsaw and we are looking for people who would like to cooperate with us as part of an internship or volunteering.
- cooperation in creating the marketing policy,
- assistance in the preparation of promotional materials (leaflets, offers, translations, etc.),
- assistance in running social networking sites,
- developing graphics for promotional materials,
- assistance in organizing integration meetings,
- sharing knowledge about life in Warsaw,
- support in customer service.
- migration experience,
- high language culture,
- a good organization of work.
Foreign students who do not speak Polish, are highly welcomed to take part in the internships.
- fluent knowledge of languages in speech and in writing (Polish, Russian, English, every other language is an additional advantage),
- passion for writing texts,
- communicativeness and a people-oriented approach,
- willingness to work in a team,
- confidentiality and reliability,
- students or graduates of humanities (eg marketing, management, journalism, international relations, sociology, anthropology, social policy, law, administration, management, linguistics).
The internships are free of charge. We will issue references and a certificate of completion of the internship. In return, we can offer a valuable experience and cooperation with a non-governmental organization. A continued cooperation with Foundation for Development Beyond Borders is not excluded.
Write to us: email@example.com.
Visit us: Mazowiecka 12/24, 00-048 Warsaw