Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking — transforming how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. We deliver intelligent networks and technology architectures built on integrated products, services, and software platforms to fuel our customers' businesses.
We are actively seeking candidates for an internship in the Sales/Channels organisation at our offices in Warsaw, Poland. Ideally the internship will be fulltime and it will last for 1 year in the first instance.
Candidates need to still be studying and looking for a placement/internship as part of their course next to studying.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience working within a sales organisation for a big multinational company.
The role will allow you to act as a virtual partner account manager for some small-range partners with the possibility of developing them, strategic planning and ongoing collaboration.
This is a well paid internship.
The role also includes:
- Prepare multiple sales reports on a daily basis
- Assign sales leads to the partners and track the status
- Maintain demo product shipments and returns
- Prepare standard confirmation letters for the partners
- Collect information and reports back from/to local and regional sales teams
- Maintain and develop information related to partners databases
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Prepare newsletters to partners & distributors
- Excellent command of English (fast and accurate communication in English is required on a daily basis)
- Excellent organization skills and able to handle multiple projects
- The ability to be detail-focused, able to track and follow up with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data entry skills and ability to produce accurate reporting
- Ability to be customer focused with exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to portray a professional image as part of the Cisco team
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team
- Possess a “can do” attitude
- Focused on self-developmentEDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
- Penultimate year student of Business Administration/Finance or similar
- Previous similar experience desirable but not mandatory
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Working hours: flexible (full-time preferred)
- Salary: paid internship + benefits
- Objective of the job: Sales/Channels Services Support