,the global service company of UniCredit Group dedicated to providing services for banking sector in below areas: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office, Middle Office, Real Estate, Security, Procurement.
UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions employs 10 600 people and coordinates activities in 11 countries: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, USA (New York) and Singapore.In Poland we have over 600 employees in our offices in Warsaw, Szczecin and Łódź.
In Poland we have more than 600 employees and are present in Warsaw, Lodz and Szczecin.
Our Warsaw teams provide global support services for IT systems in the area of Trading & Treasury and Post Trade services.
We are currently looking for candidates to participate in our Internship programs among various functional / technical teams. If you meet the below criteria and are interested in gaining professional experience in globally recognized company, please apply.
We offer internships in the following profiles:
What we look for in candidates:
- III-V year of study
- Analytical skills
- Interest in financial instruments and markets
- Communicative EnglishBasic knowledge of SQL
- basic knowledge of databases (Sybase, Oracle) familiarity with Unix / Linux OS (general commands and basic scripting)
- We offer to our Interns:
- DURING THE INTERNSHIP:
- Attractive salary
- Possibility to gain experience in multinational business environment
- Internal trainnings
- Clear goals and plan of the Internship set together in the beginning
- Regular feedback sessions (every two weeks)
- Cooperation with professionals from various fields of banking
- Intellectual challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- Relax area in the office
- AFTERTHE INTERNSHIP we offer permanent employment opportunities (part-time / full-time) for distinctive persons. If hired, you’ll get:
- A chance to work in international environment and participate in cross-border projects,
- “Home office” working possibility
- Wide range of benefits (incl. medical package for you and your family, Multisport card, lunch card, additional insurance, additional child-care days, professional internal and external trainings).