Accenture Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise to help clients confront their most strategic challenges.
In our Warsaw Capability Network team of over 350 management consulting and strategy professionals your impact will be truly global as you leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technology and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the industry. For more information about our team please visit kariera.accenture.com/CN
It is now an exciting time for the Capability Network especially in the area of Operations (Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics), where there are ongoing initiatives with an aim to build new competence areas and create unrivalled solutions for the Clients.
We are looking for individuals that will actively participate in the development of our team, on one hand by supporting the practice on an operational level but also by leading challenging tasks that will help us continue to grow.
Internship would mean e.g. support for project, groups or designated practice, support in business management, designing business processes, sources or solutions. Tasks and responsibilities depend on specific projects.
Students of the 4th or 5th year and graduates: preferred educational background in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement or Engineering
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement fields would be an asset
- Excellent command of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good presentation skills
- Knowledge of VBA will be strong asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- High motivation to conduct tasks
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Paid internship
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned, global consulting company
- Dynamic, multicultural and international working environment
- Long term Internship lasts min 6 months (4-5 days in a week)
Opportunity to join the team on a full time basis
CV in English