Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa, Polska 3 lipca 2017
Due to the dynamic growth we are looking for candidates to join our Accounting Team. The role will be dedicated to support our European entities.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing all accounting documents according to our internal procedures
- Communicating with the business regarding coding of invoices, following Firm’s policies and guidelines,
- Resolving invoice discrepancies,
- Generating regular reports as required,
- Escalating issues and risks to the manager.
- Student of Finance & Accounting, Economics,
- Fluent English (min. C1)
- Previous experience/internship in accounting department will be a strong asset,
- Knowledge of accounting rules,
- Quality oriented, attention to details and accuracy,
- Team player,
- Flexible, with ability to cope with changing priorities of the team and fluctuating volumes.
- paid internship in the team of experienced specialists,
- an opportunity to gain experience in an international work environment,
- possibility to work with languages on a daily basis
- very good and friendly work atmosphere.