MAKRO Cash and Carry Polska is a leader on the Polish wholesale market. Apart from a wide selection of grocery and industrial products, MAKRO offers its clients additional services, like business consultancy or specialist trainings. From just three stores in 1994, it now has grown to 30 stores in the whole Poland. As a customer-focused company MAKRO strives to best meet its clients’ needs by constantly improving its offer and adjusting it to the changing market situation. This is achieved through implementing innovative solutions with a superior objective to cater the needs of professional clients on the highest level.
During 2 years you will:
- gain extensive experience in international trade company within different areas (Buying, Finance, Operation, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
- learn how business in foreign environment looks like (program involves 9 months of training abroad)
- develop your cross-functional cooperation (spend few months in Store)
- lead your own projects and make an impact to a real business
- get regular feedback about your progress and competencies (mentorship and coaching will be provided by our top managers)
- receive a work contract with an attractive benefit package
ARE YOU INDEPENDENT, SELF – DRIVEN AND PROACTIVE?
- have graduated from a top university with a Master degree in the field of Business or Trade
- have 3 years of work experience (international experience is welcome)
- speak English and Polish fluently and maybe use other foreign language too
- have a track record of extracurricular activities
- have gathered some international experience during or after studies
- have mobility within the country and abroad
OUR PROGRAM IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETING OF THE PROGRAM YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE A MANAGERIAL POSITION IN A LEADING WHOLESALE COMPANY.
If you are interested click link below and APPLY: http://metro-group-jobs.dvinci.de/cgi-bin/appl/selfservice.pl?action=startapp;lang=pl;job_pub_nr=43CA6620-3148-4F99-A4BD-BD8B5F31A021;refer_nr=45A861AB-902C-4CB2-952A-5DAC23FA4321
Recruitment process includes 5 steps:
STEP 1 – Analitycal tests
STEP 2 – Interview
STEP 3 – Country Assessment Center
STEP 4 – Presentation to the Board Members
STEP 5 – International Assessment Center