Who we’re looking for
The role: You will be exposed to a variety of challenges faced by our clients in IT area. In this role you will develop understanding how IT works in large institutions. This is not a strictly technical role, i.e. you will not be a developer.
Your future role
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analysing information;
- Conducting market research;
- Presenting findings and developing recommendations;
- Supporting team in project management
- University student or graduate – degree qualification in IT, engineering or related field;
- Substantial extracurricular activity: experience may include internships or students organizations;
- Interest in new technologies (e.g. blockchain, mobile solutions, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, SaaS);
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized and efficient;
- Strong motivation towards professional and career development, quick learning;
- Very good command of English language.
- Challenging projects;
- Engagements for leading institutions in the financial sector;
- Opportunity to work & learn with the team of experts & recognized industry leaders;
- Unlimited development possibilities (including soft, leadership & technical skills trainings/coaching sessions etc.);
- International and dynamic work environment;
- Diversified experience;
- Expansion of your professional career network;
- Attractive compensation and social benefits.
Apply for this offer on our website: http://bit.ly/2KBuP9H