Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Poland, Lithuania and Germany, also having seasonal bases in Europe and Asia.
Our colorful brand represents our nature and the way we work. Small Planet Airlines has the aim to be a different leisure airline driven by a simple and powerful question that is rarely asked in boardrooms of airlines: a “Why not?” question. “Why?” is a bad question. “Why not?” is a great question. A question that opens the airline business for change and a bit of fun. After all, this world has got enough of boring airlines already.
Now we are looking for a team member eager to ask this question!
YOUR MAIN TASKS WOULD BE:
- Conducting legal research;
- Passengers' claims management (analysis) – inter alia claims admission, registration, evaluation, processing, handling and monitoring, communication with passengers etc.;
- Providing assistance to the legal team.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU HAVE TO:
- Be a student of Law;
- Be fluent in speaking, writing, and expressing thoughts in Polish and English;
- Have excellent PC skills in Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Be diligent, responsible, accurate, have good work organization and research skills;
- Be open-minded, easy-going, friendly and always looking for practical solutions.
- A free internship with the possibility to work part time;
- Travel benefits associated with airline activity;
- Private medical care;
- An opportunity to develop professionally and learn about the aviation sector;
- An international and sociable environment with a young, energetic and fun lovin’ team.
Ready for the challenge? Please send your CV in English, indicating “Intern in Legal Department” to: email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be informed.