Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
PMPL-D with its registered seat in Krakow and office in Warsaw is a part of PMI in Poland, leading company on the polish market. PMPL-D is focused on sales and distribution of tobacco products for the domestic market. The affiliates of PMI in Poland employ overall approximately 3000 people.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Polska Distribution Sp. z o.o. (PMPL-D) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Services (IS) Department in Warsaw, Poland.
As an Intern in IS you will:
- look for new technologies that will solve many business problems
- develop the ability to translate business needs into technology
- participate in innovative projects on a global scale
- develop skills related to change and project management
- work in an international company open to innovation
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- intern for duration of 12 months
- students of last IV or V year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation (Project Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent)
- excellent Polish and English speakers
- Candidates with curiosity and eagerness to learn, openness on cooperation with others and ability to operate in a complex environment.
- Any professional experience/projects in using IT systems/applications as well as knowledge of Project Management, ITIL, IS Audit/Risk Management methodology, ERP system, SCRUM/Agile methodology would be an asset.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.