Stacyjna 77, 08-400 Garwolin, Polska 10 kwietnia 2017
- EMEA Regional Planning role is to balance high level of service to end customers with lowest possible operational cost.
In practical terms above means creating and executing strategies for: materials deliveries, production, distribution, inventories management. Broad scope of activities and regional character give variety of opportunities for professional development on both communication and analytical side. This is thanks to liaison with internal and external partners with the use of advanced ERP and B2B systems as well as exercising advanced supply planning techniques. All happening here and now in a dynamic supply chain environment of a direct sales company.
- S&OP AND REPORTING – 1vacancy
- Support team with ongoing tasks as presentation preparation and maintenance of data repositories.
- Students min. 3rd year or graduates of Supply Chain related discipline: Logistic, Economics, Transport, Management – preferred, Finance, Informatics and Econometrics, ComputerBusiness, Mathematics.
- Word, Access – welcome).
- Good communication skills.
- development of professionals.
- Additional benefits, eg. discount on Avon products.