Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Marketing Operations is part of Accenture Operations. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation. We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
We will need your support in:
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution (IoT area);
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agree time;
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution;
- Prepare reports for the Client.
What do we expect from you?
- Being during the studies
- We seek talented employees who learn fast and crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle multiple tasks;
- It is important that the candidate is attentive to details and proactive in their daily work
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very Good English (spoken and written) C1; Good German skills would be an aset
- Knowledge of AEM and Confluence would be an asset (not obligatory)
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 25-30 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport
- Flexible working hours on civil contract, 20-25 hours per week are required on average each week as a minimum. After initial training some working hours will be possible on the weekends. During vacation season (if desired) working hours might get extended