Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
- The Graduate Development Program provides the opportunity for new employees to both learn about the Financial Services Industry and develop the necessary professional competencies to be successful within ICG Operations.
- As technological breakthroughs rapidly shift the frontier between the work tasks performed by humans and those performed by machines and algorithms, global markets are undergoing major transformations. These transformations are providing new challenges for Financial Operations Analysts as Citi seeks to Be the Best for Its Clients, to harness new and emerging technologies to reach higher levels of efficiency, to expand into new markets, and compete for a global increasingly digital client base.
- The Institutional Client Group (ICG) Operations support the Capital Markets Investment Banking arm of Citi as well as Cash, Trade and Cards businesses. Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades, and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The ICG Operations Analyst Two-Year Rotational Program is designed to impact Operations process modernization and transformation with innovative solutions and technical efficiencies. The program embraces modern learning practices and is based around a winning combination of:
- Instructor-led classroom training from financial-services industry specialists and Citi subject-matter-experts
- Business-simulations, Team-based challenges and projects to reinforce new skills
- Self-directed study with access to industry leading materials
- Virtual classroom experiences offering the opportunity to connect with your global peers
- The program covers the knowledge and key skills you need to thrive in the financial operations workplace of the future:
- Banking and Financial Markets, Asset Classes, Trade Flows, Risk Management and Regulation
- Professional skills including Complex problem solving, Critical thinking, Client delivery and Emotional intelligence
- Technological literacy including analytics and automation
What we look for in candidates:
We care about the growth and development of our early career talent pipeline. Dedication to learning and a true passion for finance and business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision
- Strategic thinkers and solutions orientated
We want to hear from you if:
- You are between your penultimate/final year of university (Graduation date in May/June 2021)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management Systems, Mathematics or other related degrees
- You have effective written and oral communication in English (C1)
- You have a strong record of achievement (academic and otherwise)
- You have a passion for exquisite customer and client service
- You have a flexible and hardworking approach with the ability to perform well in a dynamic fast paced environment
Why Operations is a great career path:
- Opportunity to work in partnership with teams from across the Bank to help develop and manage products, processes, and services in ways that maximize profitability while minimizing risk
- Play a critical role in providing a series of common products and services across Citi’s lines of business and geographies, including Risk and Control, Anti Money Laundering, Procurement, Expense Management, and Employee Services
- Projects and teams that you could be working with databases, python and data analysis
Application will close on March 31st, don’t miss this great opportunity and apply now: http://citi.me/fricgopssggw
Application on Citi website: http://citi.me/ftotsggw