Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Currently we are looking for a:
HR System Support Specialist
As a HR System Support Specialist you will join HR Shares Services Team supporting 10 countries in EMEA region and you will have an opportunity to cooperate and support HR Business Partners, Managers, employees in those countries.
The responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR tool (Workday) support for Managers and employees in other EMEA countries in English
- Troubleshooting any issues found in the system in cooperation with Workday System Team based in US
- Providing administrative support to colleagues including addendums to contracts, certificates of employment and other documentation related to the employee life-cycle
- Possibility of supporting payroll processes, including payroll transaction processing, reconciliation and reporting
We would like you to join us if you:
- Can easily communicate (in written and verbal) English
- Are customer-oriented and have ability to quickly learn new systems
- Are a problem solver with passion for data integrity, and continuous learning and improvement
- Are a team player with a high sense of responsibility
- Any previous experience in supporting customers in navigation in HR Systems would be a strong asset
What we offer to our employees:
- HR System (Workday) training
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves
- Competitive salary based on fixed term employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card).
- A-class office building facilities.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English: