Chep Polska Sp. z o.o., Domaniewska, Warszawa, Polska 28 września 2017
- Acting as first point-of –contact for employees providing high touch service;
- Manage and update data in HR systems
- Resolve employees doubts through emails and phone
- Prepare documents, emails and other items as required per processes/legislation of supported countries/region;
- Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, in multicultural environment.
- Fluent English or Fluent Spanish with intermediate English
- Student ‘s status;
- Interest in HR Administration;
- Analytical skills with attention to details;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- High motivation and openness to learn;
- Skilled user of MS Office.
Flexible part-time (min.25-30 h per week) paid internship for 4-6 months’ with possibility to extend
- Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in worldwide company;
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
- Support at every stage of your career;
Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.