CHEP, part of the Brambles Group, is a global provider of supply chain solutions serving the consumer goods, fresh food, beverage, manufacturing and retail sectors in more than 60 countries. We are hiring more than 11 000 fantastic and passionate people across the World ready for international development in fast-growing and diverse environment. In CHEP you can make a real impact on business, sharing your passion and being a part of a successful team.
Your future challenges
- Support ASK HR Team in daily work
- Acting as first point-of – contact for employees providing high touch service;
- Manage and update data in HR systems (Workday)
- Handle moderately complex calls and/or written requests received from our employees
- Prepare documents, emails and other items as required per processes/legislation of supported countries/region;
- Participate in process optimization and projects.
- Candidates with active Student’s status,
- with very good level of written and oral English
- (knowledge of any other European language: Spanish, French or German – is a strong plus)
- high motivation and openness to learn;
- with good computer skills (MS Office).
- Flexible part-time (min. 30 h per week) paid internship for 4-6 months’ with possibility to extend
- Competitive salary
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in worldwide company
- Opportunity to advance your experience with innovative technologies, and processes;
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
- Great atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect and real team spirit.