As part of the HR Reporting & Analytics team this role provides HR reporting support to the Brambles organisation.
- The role will interact with the HR Systems & HR Shared Services teams, HR Business Partners and other teams across multiple countries.
- Responsible for the production and distribution of regular reports from our global HR systems (Workday, Cornerstone, ServiceNow, SharePoint)
- Dealing with ad hoc HR reporting requests.
- To share ideas within the team about how we can improve what we do.
Student looking for their first step in successful HR career with an interest in Data Analysis, HR Administration or HR Management.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- An individual who can analyse data sets for trends and insights and summarise results in an easy to understand way.
- High motivation and openness to learn.
- Excellent Office, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Adaptable to new technology and software.
- Student’s status; min. Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Management, or a related field is desired.
- Fluent English.
- Flexible Time (35-40 hrs per week) paid internship for minimum 6 Months (umowa-zlecenie)
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in worldwide company.
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development.
- Support at every stage of your career.
Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect