Brambles helps the world move more goods to more people in more places—more efficiently and sustainably—than any other company in the world. Brambles companies own and manage a pool of more than 600 million pallets, crates and containers and employs more than 14,000 people in more than 60+ countries across all continents. All Brambles companies (CHEP, IFCO, BXB Digital, and Kegstar) are international growth companies fueled by an advantaged share and reuse platform model that pioneered the shared and circular economies more than fifty years ago. Brambles is a leader in the supply chain sustainability movement, helping its customers increase their profitability and sustainability without compromising one for the other. The work Brambles companies achieved with their customers in 2017 was directly responsible for 2.5 megatons of CO2 never entering the atmosphere, 4,329 tonnes less food being damaged during transport, 1.4 megatons of trash never making it to landfills, and 1.6 million trees being left on the planet.
Brambles and its family of companies provides you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth company with an advantaged business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. Your work will help optimize hundreds of thousands of supply chains instead of just one. You’ll join an efficient and collaborative team who punches above its weight. You’ll be working for the good of humanity.
Participate in the global deployment of the SharePoint (HR Knowledgebase SharePoint sites)
Supporting the implementation and support of the SharePoint Employee Hub
Acting as central point of contact to receive change requests for portal content modifications.
Monitor tickets and requests for continued improvements in portal content to ensure an intuitive end user experience.
Evaluate issue trending to ensure content is available to answer questions in the most effective manner.
Maintain the global standards for the Employee Hub and HR Services Knowledgebase and ensure HR are following same standards for the entire organization.
Participate in all Employee Hub and HR Services Knowledgebase projects in strong partnership with IT, HR and vendors.
- Student of III, IV or V year of Human Resources or IT faculty or related
- Ability to work min. 4 days a week
(min. 30 hours with flexible working hours but within working hours)
- Advanced English required
- Interest in HR topics and HR Information Systems support
- Easiness in using new technologies
- Previous experience with HR system management desired, with preferably SharePoint System management experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Openness and focus on the objectives
- High motivation and openness to learn
- Skilled user of MS Office
- 6 months’ paid internship with vast possibility to extend
- Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities
- Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in worldwide logistics company
- Participation in worldwide projects
- Area to build your independence and own responsibilities
- Support at every stage of your career
- At later stage independence in operating with real impact to the organization
- Good working atmosphere