Have a dream? You’re at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better – to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You’ll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends – created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun – for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
The main purpose of the HR Intern is to support other members of the HR team in their daily duties, including HR administration, recruitment, events and trainings.
During the internship you will be responsible for:
- Personal data administration (collecting documents from new employees, preparing civil-legal contracts, administration of internal personal data system)
- Trainings and events (organizing Induction Days for new employees, coordinating internal training & staff events)
- Recruitment (preparing and publishing job advertisements, reviewing resumes and cover letters, arranging interviews)
- Supporting HR projects (researching information, preparing various data and reports)
What we are looking for:
- Students of 3rd-5th year or fresh graduates
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You are our ideal candidate, if you…
- Are a center of positive energy with a hands on approach
- Are customer minded and team oriented collaborator
- Are willing to learn new things and gain excellent work experience
- Have good communication skills
Want to see how it is to work in an international, beauty company
What we offer
Oriflame is a company where you can make a difference. We care about the environment and the people who live in it. With us, you will have the chance to develop personally and professionally, work with a team of passionate people, and positively impact the lives of others.
What is more:
- Full-time paid internship
- Great opportunities for self-development in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Induction training for new employees
- Work with international team of professionals
- Free Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products – keep your body healthy with us
- Free parking place for all human-powered vehicles
CV in English