Our differences are what unite us as a global company. We recruit the greatest talents from anywhere in the world, seeking out diversity and individuality and focusing in on the interdisciplinary and intercultural. We ask interesting people the right questions and we don‘t mind being asked tough questions back.
Our human resources teams build a better tomorrow by building the best teams. Join us in creating a workplace for original thinkers who believe that sports can make the world a better place.
- Support in payroll, employment contracts, personnel files, post-employment certificates for leaving employees,
- Retail commission calculation,
- Preparing HR statistics,
- Fill in and track medical certificates for employees,
- Coordinate employee benefit programs: life and personal accident insurance, Employee Pension Programs, health care cards,
- Retail e-com vouchers distribution and registration,
- Deal with on-going employee requests.
- Support with recruitment processes,
- Coordinate & execute tailor-made training activities for adidas Poland employees,
Coordinate & activate Employer Branding initiatives, Traineeship Program, expand university cooperation.
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- University degree (educational background related to HR will be an asset),
- Min. one-year-experience in HR department preferably in the sports/fashion industry,
- Knowledge of Polish labor law regulations will be welcome,
- Good written and spoken English,
- High level of interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Good MS Office skills,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Strong attention to details combined with result orientation,
- Self-reliant and motivated candidate with proven ability to work independently.
If you are ready for the challenges and rewards we offer, please send your CV and covering letter in English to: PL_Recruitment@adidas.com
CV w języku angielskim